Need Gear For My New Bike Sale!!!!Check it Out?

Krandy11

Whats Up Sufu, I recently bought a motorcycle and it happened so quick, that I didnt get a chance to pick up some gear to help keep me alive out there. Some of this stuff was folded up in my closet for a long period of time, so it might be wrinkled a bit. I only ship within the US(Paypal Only). Just send me a pm for measurements, this is my first time doing a fs thread in a while and Im realizing how exhausting taking photos of clothes is, and Im just too lazy to take measurements of everything. Thanks!!

3-Pack Calvin Klein Briefs sz 32. These things are great, super comfortable and stylish(bought 2 others for myself and these were my backups). Dont be surprised if your date for the night ask to keep your underwear if you are wearing these. $19

GEDC1305.jpg

Band Of Outsiders"This Is Not A Polo" sz 3(slim large) sold

Skull Western Flannel Shirt w/mother of pearl snap buttons. sz 42, buts fits like a 44. $50

GEDC1310.jpg

GEDC1311.jpg

GEDC1312.jpg

Sugar Cane Sherpa Lined Flannel sz M. $210

GEDC1315.jpg

GEDC1316.jpg

Flat Head x Selfedge Loopwheeled Shirt. sz 42(m-slim L) $55

GEDC1342.jpg

GEDC1344.jpg

Nike x Loopwheeler Black Hoody sz M.(washed twice) $90

Flat Head F310 sz 33. Purchased these maybe a year ago and wore them for about 2.5 months. Still dark with slight fades. $210

GEDC1375.jpg

GEDC1376.jpg

GEDC1378.jpg

GEDC1379.jpg

GEDC1380.jpg

Red Wing Chukka Boots in Sand Mohave, sz 10. Worn once for a couple of hours. Has a slight rip on the upper part of the left shoe from having to force my way into super stiff leather. Paid $240, asking for $168.

GEDC1381.jpg

GEDC1382.jpg

GEDC1383.jpg

GEDC1384.jpg