everyone please pay attention to ATS

OAS1S

"I don't know whether that drives me crazy/gets me moist or just drives me crazy" - ATS.

lol

ATS are you going to be doing these crazy-person critigues on a regular basis here? because that would fucking suck.

No, but you can always just put me on your ignore list instead of being a baby. So even if i do or dont, youd never know. No hate just shedding some wisdom.

The clothes fit you great, no need to hang your head.

You also have the perfect look to be a librarian, has anyone ever told you that? That you look like a librarian?

Or are you a librarian???

And I'm not saying like a freaky one, cause you don't have that look in your eye, but just a nice wholesome librarian and Mormon too.

Cute, I like u

this is creepy as fuck but also timber has a certain librarianish charm that is hard to deny

mormon less so

He's more of a dog person.

I have no idea what that means. I actually don't like animals at all. Fuck you.

You know what, I'm getting way too much love that it's ruining my creativity. I need hate to hate. You fuckers are plotting on me.

Except for the random stupid hate messages I get from people that I've never even seen post before. Just chilling, sending negative rep like they're just judging us, or rather me.

Fuck you

I hate this mutherf'ker... I have no idea what you're going on about.. but you never go on about anything interesting - you're a useless, non contributing piece of dirt.

Go to your K-pop thread or wank off to you cwg's.

Other then that you're useless and stop sending me queer fucking messages you little bitch.

I HATE you and hope you die... there I said it... die fool.

jk bro... but you are a useless jerk.

interesting...

fuck you too Paul T.. BS Homophobic shite? what are you talking about?

spamming homophobic shite? I don't understand that, just fuck yourself.

waywt? saved my life 06-17-11 06:14 PM Paul T what is this BS? Get a life and quit spamming us with this homophobic loser shite

Fuck you Paul T... when I have the time I'm going to dedicate a day to you and Phongeables - we'll all become really good friends. I'm sorry I haven't given you any attention up to date. But you're on my radar now.

oh i see. you're like one of those vancouverites that everyone is embarassed to be associated with because they acted like giant cunts.

fuck you for being in toronto.

i hope you get hit by a streetcar, cheese-dick

What are you talking about?