FS: LOTS of Dior, LV, Prada, Alexander McQueen

Hello all, this is the first time I've posted a lot of stuff on SuFu for sale. I have been waiting for myself to gather all of my items together and consolidate them into one big thread. This is most of the stuff I want to sell. However, I will be uploading a few more Dior Homme jeans, some Louis Vuitton x Kanye West sneakers (Jaspers), and some dope tops.

I am located in Northern Virginia. Shipping within the continental United States will be $15 and shipping abroad I will negotiate with the interested buyer via PM. And, if you're in the Northern Virginia area, we can meet up and we can exchange the item in person.

For anymore information, more pictures, or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email; my email is: [email protected]

EDIT: Because so many people are inquiring I thought I would just add that NONE of my jeans have ever been altered and the condition that I've stated they're in is 100% representative of the condition they're in.

Anyway, on to the goods.

1) Dior Homme Black/Gold Wax

Size: 29

Hem: 17.5

Condition: 9.5/10

Price: SOLD

2) Louis Vuitton Slim Fit Washed Denim

Size: LV 40

Hem: Equivalent to DH 21cm

Condition: 10/10

3) Dior Homme Bleu Claire Wax Jeans

Size: 32

Hem: 19cm

Price: $700>

DSC00049.jpg

If you are really into Dior, you know that this pair of waxed denim is one of the MOST rare. And it's almost impossible to find them now in the condition I've kept them in. ALL of the wax coat is still on it, they haven't been broken in even. I cannot stress enough how dope these are. If you want a waxed denim that isn't dark, it doesn't get any better than these. Link to more pictures at the bottom of post.

4) Dior Homme Indigo Jeans

Size: 30

Condition: 9/10

5) Dior Homme Easy James

Size: 31

Price: $400

DSC00063.jpg

Dope pair of light wash Dior denim. Purchased at DH in NYC couple months ago. Link to more pictures at bottom of post.

6) Prada Super Slim Waxed Denim

Size: 32

Hem: Equivalent to 17.5cm in Dior

Price: $350>

DSC00068.jpg

This is the sickest pair of Prada jeans I've ever come across. The wax finish is awesome and the fit is super slim. Link to more pictures at bottom of post.

7) Alexander McQueen Denim

Size: 31

Hem: 16cm

Price: $400 ------> $300> PRICE DROP

DSC00073.jpg

Sweet wash, awesome fit. Link to more pictures at bottom of post.

8) Dior Homme Custom made wool sweater by Hedi

Size: XL

Fabric: 100% Wool

Price: $1,000 ------> $875> PRICE DROP

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

Okay, there is a pretty sweet story behind this sweater. The person that I bought this off of bought this sweater at a charity dinner hosted by Dior Homme with Hedi Slimane there and they were selling custom pieces at the dinner that could only be found there and giving the proceeds to charity. This sweater was on display at the dinner. The sweater on display however wasn't the man's size and he asked Hedi personally to make him a size XL custom. The sweater cost over $2,000 and is hand-knit. I cannot describe how beautiful the craftmanship on this piece is. This is why I put several pictures of it to try to show the texture of it. I swear by my life on the authenticity of the story as well. As usual, link to more pictures at the bottom of this post.

That's all the pieces I'll be posting for the time being. While prices are listed for all of the pieces, I'm certainly open to all reasonable offers. PM me or email me.

More stuff to come.

Link to all extra pictures: http://photobucket.com/protagonistclothing

9) Under My Track

Size: 29

DSC00026.jpg

Dope wash, great fit. Same link for more pictures.

10) Dior Homme Orange Overdye Denim Jacket

Size: 52

Condition: 10/10 (have tag somewhere...)

Price: $750

PICTURES COMING SOON

This jacket is so sexy. It's the orange overdye in a denim jacket... seriously hate to let this go but I need the $$$

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...