Toys: Designer, Kaiju, Models, Anime, etc...

tac0tron

Fuckin I don't know how this thread is going to work out, but fuck it. Any other "toy geeks" here on sufu? I myself am into Kaiju/Designer Toys. Feel free to post your collection, discuss designers/brands, or how much Kid Robot's toys fucking suck (except Labbits <3) even though dunnys are what got me into collecting in the first place...

a small glimpse at my collection:

5626412907_f268b323fc_z.jpg

tarotron is the only du on here i know that collects kaiju, but for anyone else who might be interested i am selling my entire collection when i go back to my parents house and get it all (haven't been there in 1.5yrs). i collected solidly for about 4 years (mostly real head, secret base and gargamel) - pm me if you're into any of it.

• 2 months later...

I used to collect gundam models and Eva revoltech's, I'm not sure were they are anymore hahaha, I also have a ton o te kid robot yummy donuts only because my tattoo artists wife designed those.

And Franklin, be careful with the joints on that revoltech, I've had quite a few break on me while trying to set them up in cool oars, especially the elbow joints.

I'm not sure if I noticed much of a difference. I have that Revoltech EVA-00 and also Bandai RD EVA-01 ( http://myfigurecollection.net/item/27946_evangelion_shin_gekijouban_eva_01_robot_damashii_s ) and 02 beast ver. ( http://myfigurecollection.net/item/40107_evangelion_shin_gekijouban_eva_02_robot_damashii_s ) and I don't think there's a significant difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice thread!

I only collect Marvel Legends stuff too....LOVE that BAF Sentinel, it took me forever to find all the parts to put him together.

Can't wait for the new Marvel Legends Relaunch in 2012...I want me some Terrax!

Nice thread!

I only collect Marvel Legends stuff too....LOVE that BAF Sentinel, it took me forever to find all the parts to put him together.

Can't wait for the new Marvel Legends Relaunch in 2012...I want me some Terrax!

i got to see each figure in the ML relaunch during SDCC and I have to say it's pretty darn good.

Yeah, I was there too on Friday and Saturday and got to hold the Terrax proto. I was joking with the Hasbro rep trying to get clues as to who the Series 2 BAF would be ("So we'll be seeing Lockjaw in the display case tomorrow or Odin?" ha ha ha).

Didn't get a chance to see Arnim Zola in the display after the Hasbro Panel on Saturday but the pics look AWESOME.