red flag words

NAUSEA

you should quit smoking
actual bro's using the word bro

hahah, i think this might be derailing into a "shit you hate" for words. but still good stuff

"this new song, [insert name]"

"this new strain, [insert name]"

Chipotle has become a food buzz ingredient over the past few years, way overused by uninventive chefs and chain restaraunts. Tons of people go gluten free without having Celiacs, at least around me it's become very hip. Finally fair trade isn't anywhere near as great as you're assuming it is (especially in regards to coffee), if you care so much go do some research.

Chipotle has become a food buzz ingredient over the past few years, way overused by uninventive chefs and chain restaraunts. Tons of people go gluten free without having Celiacs, at least around me it's become very hip. Finally fair trade isn't anywhere near as great as you're assuming it is (especially in regards to coffee), if you care so much go do some research.

I don't assume "fair trade" is an exactly "fair trade" for farmers, but at least it's an attempt. But if you makes you feel real mad inside when you hear it - hey, that's what this thread is all about. Go, you!

i think the point he's trying to make is that people who talk about things such as veganism and fair trade etc are usually self-righteous assholes who feel like they're "making a difference" by beating innocent bystanders over the head with a bunch of ill-informed "facts". also, hard to deny that things like "organic" and "green" are more and more being used as marketing gimmicks to attract "eco-savvy" consumers (aka white people with freedom of choice).

i am a pescetarian of five years, btw.

I don't assume "fair trade" is an exactly "fair trade" for farmers, but at least it's an attempt. But if you makes you feel real mad inside when you hear it - hey, that's what this thread is all about. Go, you!

I don't get mad at all, re-read the OP, they're words that make me tune out what follows. After that re-read your first post in this thread and tell me that wasn't an easy and cliche contribution.

• 1 year later...