BoO and SPURR Shirts galore round 2!

kwoyeu

Shipping is free CONUS

add $5 for Canada and $10 worldwide!

BoO and SPURR shirts galore - round two!

These are all my favoriate shirts which I didn't consider selling the first time. They are either BNWT or have been worn and babied. As before, take $5 off each extra shirt you buy!

Click thumbnail to enlarge!

#1 BoO black stripe [XS, BNWT] $95

SOLD

#2 BoO red/grey stripe [XS, BNWT] $95

SOLD

#3 BoO Wine overdye [s, worn/washed 10-12 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, this is the very sought-after wine shirt, extremely versatile and compliments a variety of skin-tones!] $105

SOLD

#4 BoO Midnight Batiste [XS, worn/washed 5-6 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, kopped from South Willard , for some reason neither south willard's photos nor my own photos reflects the true color. The true color doesn't have any purplish tone in it, it's dark midnight blue (go to this wikipedia page and look for 'dark midnight blue'; that's the true color of the shirt, which is better imo (more serene etc) than the color in the SW stock photos), $105 SOLDSOLDSOLD

p2p 17 6/8

s2s 17

sleeve 24.5

length (bottom of collar to hem) 27.5

v69C6l.jpg

LQ5CUl.jpg

8NzVkl.jpg

continuing....

#5 BoO Black overdye [XS, worn/washed 2 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, awesome shirt, goes really well with grey jeans etc.] / $75 SOLDSOLDSOLD

p2p 18 1/8

s2s 17 1/8

sleeve 24

length (bottom of collar to hem) 27.5

z8nMIl.jpg

tGVF4l.jpg

9An8Pl.jpg

#6 SPURR stripe [s, worn/washed 7-8 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, very soft stripe, goes well with khahis and dark bottoms] / $65

p2p 18.5

s2s 17

sleeve 24.5

length (bottom of collar to hem) 28

DvNQWl.jpg

wO5kNl.jpg

qzXRsl.jpg

#7 SPURR gingham [s, worn/washed 2-3 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, awesome layering piece] / $65

SOLD

#8 SPURR plaid flannel [s, worn/washed 8-9 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, my fav plaid (has a 'regal' rather than 'construction worker' vibe). I had three of them and still have one left after selling this] / $75

p2p18 17.5

s2s 17

sleeve 24 2/8

length (bottom of collar to hem) 27 2/8

WCnJel.jpg

hoTmml.jpg

TzqQEl.jpg

#9 SPURR denim shirt [s, worn/washed 3-4 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, awesome color] / $75

SOLD

#10 SPURR microplaid [s, worn/washed 7-8 times, professionally hand-washed and hand-pressed, very unique pattern, the shirt looks like a gingham from afar but is actually plaid on close inspection] / $65

SOLD