TURN $6 INTO $60,000 IN 90 DAYS OR LESS, ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED

LAROB

Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!! So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and post the message in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first. I thought about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 7 days I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in!!! In my first week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!! It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on the Lottery!!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!! Also, make sure you print a copy of this message now. So you can get the information off ofit as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage). IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and it really works!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends!!! Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from a mailing list is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included on your mailing list!!! Here are the 4 easy steps to success: Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper. PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: Canada J. Soup #1, 2028 Kensington Rd. NW Calgary, AB Canada T2N 3R6 Andy Vaughan 511 E Rensselaer St Bucyrus, OH 44820 USA S. Secure Box 3383 Courtenay, BC V9N 5N5 Jonah Reed 1552 N. Broadview Wichita, KS 67208 Michael Williams 1741 Rollinghills dr Tobyhanna Pa 18466 LaRobertson Tolen 110 S.Main St. Dover Campus Center P.O.Box#6266 Bo