denim production in u.s.

cotton

sorry, i didn't mean fabric supplier. i was talking about jeans manufacturer in the states. im working on this start-up a premium denim label, and i have all the domestic material from fabric to hardware. but i still need a manufacturer to produce the line. and i want it to be made in u.s. since my stuff is based on the vintage denim detailing, im looking for a factory who can do all the true-vintage-make of jeans.

any advice?

Quote: sorry, i didn't mean fabric supplier. i was talking about jeans manufacturer in the states. im working on this start-up a premium denim label, and i have all the domestic material from fabric to hardware. but i still need a manufacturer to produce the line. and i want it to be made in u.s. since my stuff is based on the vintage denim detailing, im looking for a factory who can do all the true-vintage-make of jeans.

any advice?

Do you mean you want to become a supplier of denim fabric/hardware/material for some label? Or, are you just looking to start your own label here in the US, and you need people who can assemble your jeans?