Julius Jut Neck, Twist LS, Sl, Rick Geo gray small

upsilonkng

Julius 09 twisted destroyed thick coated cotton jersey longsleeve in Raw in I believe New condition. List is over 27,000 yen which today is close to $350 which sold at blackbird for about $500.

will fit a 44 and will definitely fit a 46 as well

this is coated w/ something that gives it a little shine and feels different, very thick shirt w/ destroyed elements on the collar the sleeve and the hem. The longest and most crazy of the twisted shirts and i've had many this one is insane.

s2s-40

p2p-47

length-100cm!!!

Sold!! thanks

Rick Owens ss09 "Strutter" Geo Calf Leather jacket

sz small

color drkshdw(dark gray w/ hints of everything in it)

amazing Rick jacket, but unlike most of his smalls this one is actually small, had that oiled calf fw09 geo and this is significantly more form fitting. So if you're too big for an xs but always thought the small was a little big this is it. Plus the color is amazing!! After looking my ass off I believe this is the only one you can find in this color for sale pretty anywhere.

s2s 41

p2p 47

sleeve including cuff 70

length front 60 back 55 all cm's

the jacket is ss so it has the strap, there are no tears it's in very good condition, bought from Barney's in Vegas.

$1200>$1150 + shipping and we split the fees

iphone006-2.jpg

iphone007-1.jpg

best representation of color

rodrk4.jpg

rodrk.jpg

rickowens-why-lipfw09-1.jpg

fit pic of this jacket not me

rodrk3.jpg

Julius Jut Neck 08 Charcoal color. the legendary 5 zipper version!

I think everyone knows this piece , one of Julius's most iconic leathers in this runway color. Soft Lamb and the color is hard to describe..brownish black w/ gray and very deep and very soft.

everyone knows this piece, which is probably why you shouldn't use pictures of the AW09 jut neck in this thread and on SZ since the leather is different.

all of the 09 juts have the silver zips which clearly all the pics do not. This as Takuya says is a much better leather but everyone has their own opinion. All of these pics are of the 08 Jut, there are 2 08 juts, the symmetric one w/ the 2 big ass zippers and 2 smaller ones then this one the 08 which is the original 5 zipper version, then came an 09 version which has the thinner more treated leather w/ the silver zips. This is from my understanding but I of course could be wrong. All I know is the pictures are exactly what my jacket is, same color, same texture, same leather, same zipper etc... this is the jacket you will be receiving.

but mate, the runway pic that you put is from fall winter 09 collection.

http://lexposure.net/style/fashion-shows/julius/fall-winter-2009/menswear/paris

here is yours in black, worn by our dope baldy :P

fda9a1ec.jpg?t=1299940639

all of the 09 juts have the silver zips which clearly all the pics do not. This as Takuya says is a much better leather but everyone has their own opinion. All of these pics are of the 08 Jut, there are 2 08 juts, the symmetric one w/ the 2 big ass zippers and 2 smaller ones then this one the 08 which is the original 5 zipper version, then came an 09 version which has the thinner more treated leather w/ the silver zips. This is from my understanding but I of course could be wrong. All I know is the pictures are exactly what my jacket is, same color, same texture, same leather, same zipper etc... this is the jacket you will be receiving.

if you want to be stubborn and ignorant go ahead. all your pictures except of the tag are of the AW09 jut and can be found on the same Japanese blog which you can find proper pictures of your SS08 jut, but I'm not about to link it to you since that'll be doing you a favor.