stussy and supreme, how are they related?

I believe james jebbia is part owner of stussy and does own supreme and union. He seems to cover all bases in regards to the spectrum of streetwear. Stussy is more mainstream but u gotta watchout for their collaborations, which are always very good qaulity and nice (stussyXlowealpine backpack my personal fave!), Union is more of a hipster joint that is leaning away from some of the cool japanese brands like nbhd and wtaps as well as GDEH and concentrating on nice kinda dressier clothes like rogan jeans and pringle stuff....I dont really like it cus the prices are insane and my style is more skate. However, the staff there is real laid back and are very nice. And of course supreme has an edgier reputation with its' connection to new york skate crews and stuff...

if james owns all those shops he must have made insane amount of money... union is not leaning away from japanese brands, they do stock on nbhd and prps and visvim. and they carry labels which you won't find anywhere else in NY like mhi and duffer. as for stussy, i must say their customade tees are hot. i like the one they did with daggers drawn, and it seems the one they're doing with invisible:man is kinda nice too