FS: LVC 37 501's 30x32

GregoryH

just bought some 44's, so now between those, my 47's and my rogue territory trousers these aren't gonna see the love I'd like to give em...a little too roomy for my tastes as well, so my loss is your gain. Soaked once, worn maybe 3 times total. Measurements and pics to follow

asking $150 shipped anywhere

just bought some 44's, so now between those, my 47's and my rogue territory trousers these aren't gonna see the love I'd like to give em...a little too roomy for my tastes as well, so my loss is your gain. Soaked once, worn maybe 3 times total. Measurements and pics to follow

asking $150 shipped anywhere

awaiting measurements :)

measurements as follows:

leg opening 8.5

inseam 31.5

waist 15.5

still waiting to get my camera back, no pics available atm.

For those who are interested these have been soaked warm once, worn out maybe 5 times total. No visible wear whatsoever, minimal creasing that will easily go away with further wear or iron out if that's your deal...made in the good ol' USofA Cone mills all that shit, love these jeans...amazingly comfortable drape, nice easy leg...fucking cinch back...beautiful...just don't have the time to devote to these that they deserve with 44's on the way.

oh..bump