FS: Lots of Buzz Rickson, Studio D'Artisan

choice

All shipping done priority mail or Fedex if preferred, PM me for any references, additional or detailed pictures, offers, or questions. All items in 9/10 condition for the sole reason that they've been worn once or twice.

- Special deal

If you're interested in buying more than one Buzz Rickson piece at a time, I'll cut special deals (For example: 350 for the whole lot, 175 for any combination of two, etc.)

56y4i.jpg

Buzz Rickson charcoal Mock Twist Chambray in a size medium, retailed for 170 at selfedge, going for 100.

2rrwj9s.jpg

Buzz Rickson navy chambray in a size medium, retailed for 175 at selfedge, going for 100.

8y7tzo.jpg

Buzz Rickson grey loopwheeler in a size large, runs small. Retails at selfedge for 155, asking 95.

8x3fwl.jpg

Buzz Rickson black loopwheeler in a size large, again these run small. Retails at selfedge for 155, asking 95.

b3rd08.jpg

Studio D'Artisan 103xx Natural Indigo in a size 30, soaked once and still too big. Retails for 330, selling for 220.

Hey choice, I wish you'd call me, or answer when I call you, or reply to my messages.

I would be very careful buying from choice. I bought this Buzz Tanker jacket from him recently. It took him 9 days to ship it and the jacket has spots all over it. Before I bought it I asked him directly if it had any flaws or surprises and he denied any. He refuses to refund my money because he says it's a used jacket, he won't respond to messages, and he won't answer his phone.

choice

I'd really rather not do this in your sale thread but this seems to be the only way you'll communicate with me.

Before I bought the jacket I wrote you:

Just a last check, no flaws or other surprises I should expect

to find. Never really been burned on a sufu purchase but have had a

few issues where things I would have expected to have been described

on items weren't... Just being safe. I'll get the payment done

straight away once I'm off work

Cheers, Aaron

and you replied

Nope, it's hardly been worn but a few times. Is your paypal address verified?

and this is what I got: (more pics here: LINK. I'm not a pro photographer but I think you can see well enough)

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

Some of the spots are smudgy and light like bleach, the most noticeable on the front lower left hand side. Some are a dark stain, the most noticeable on the back right shoulder area. There are at least 10-12 spots scattered around.

I can't understand how you think it's right to keep my money?

I'm going to ship the jacket back to you. I'm not going to ask you to pay for the shipping costs. I'll cc you on the shipping with a USPS Priority tracking number and you'll get it Thursday.

Cheers, Aaron

^^^

I fucking care because he lied about the condition and took my money. What the fuck do you care?

It's not your or anyone else's damn business but the guy won't man up and talk to me.

And where the fuck does it say that all sufu sales are final? He sure as fuck didn't state this in his sale thread.

Why the fuck should I have to get it cleaned?

I paid exactly what he asked for it, which is a lot more than I'd pay for a fucking jacket with spots all over it.

You're making it other peoples business by posting in a public forum, you might as well keep it because I'll probably refuse delivery anyway. I have pages and pages of credible references from past trades and sales so frankly I'm not worried about you posting in my thread. Anyone skeptical is more than welcome to request higher resolution, larger, or more detailed shots of what I'm selling in this thread - as I've already provided to a few potential buyers. If you'd like to talk about feelings, how the weather over there in Oklahoma is, or tell me about your day - save face and PM me instead of embarrassing yourself like this.

And stop calling me from work.