Make Your Own Jeans

• 1 year later...

BE CAREFUL!!!! I surfed around quickly, clicked on designer jeans and saw this terrible site - this is the winner of the worst jeans thread, that thread can be closed.

Be careful when scrolling down

cha_jns_LRG.jpg

well, if someone gives me the approx measurements for 19cm Diors (35w, 35-36 inseam), i will spend the $85+ dollars on the selvage denim to see if its not a cop-out

Seems they won't make a dior-esque cut, according to their site:

"only a straight fit or a classic comfort fit can be made using this denim"

I have no idea about the raw denim, but I did this before I found SuFu and was very disappointed with the result. Quality is about what you would expect at the pricepoint, but the fit was just off. If you want to experiment I would suggest you send them a pair to "clone" and see how they come out rather then sending numbers. Could have just been me, but you have been warned.

I have no idea about the raw denim, but I did this before I found SuFu and was very disappointed with the result. Quality is about what you would expect at the pricepoint, but the fit was just off. If you want to experiment I would suggest you send them a pair to "clone" and see how they come out rather then sending numbers. Could have just been me, but you have been warned.

Really, did they follow your measurements and stuff? And how specific were you