helmut lang jeans

cw

Really cool washes and understated look. But lack of branding might make people think you are waering Gap jeans, if that matters to you. I wish they had details like single stitching on the top seam and back pockets though. I almost bought a pair, but at theat price, there are some much better jeans out there.

Live is too short for bad denim!

I have several pairs of Helmut Lang jeans, and all of them have a clean and pretty selvage outseam.

The cuts are very very slim, so do not buy a size down. It will be tight on your butt. They are for skinny guys with straight hips, and anyone else wearing them will look quite awful. A Classic Fit means tapered, and a boot leg means straight. The inseams are shorter than your usual 34" PDC, Sevens, etc... Mine do not have inseams designated on the size tags, and all measure about 32".

They are also very expensive, but styling does not change much season to season, so check YOOX and eBay for good deals on them.

Quote:

I have seen Narrow loom selvage versions only in really small sizes. If I could find them in my size, I would have them. It is really hard to find a slim fitting selvage jean.

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Jan 24, 2005 08:54 PM

5EP's are pretty slim.

First time I had a pair on, a girl said "like your drainpipes!" icon_smile.gif