IC: Carpe Diem Leather Lab Coat

pace

carpeback.th.jpg

carpeclose.th.jpg

carpefront.th.jpg

Probably my favourite iteration of the classic Carpe lab

coat.

Cashmere lined, stunning rich burgundy/maroon colour leather (substantial weight) that is very hard to capture. Cashmere under sleeves. Just an epic piece.

The coat is in excellent condition but not without faults, namely there is a small hole in the cashmere lining, less than 0.5 cm but worth noting.

I have also replaced two of the original buttons, the buttons are concealed when the jacket is worn so this isn't a biggie IMO.

I may be moving city over the summer so I will have to raise some funds and as such I'd like to find out what this is worth to someone if I need to sell.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the size and how much are looking to get.

I am a 48.

Thx

F

QUOTE=pace;2611274]carpeback.th.jpg

carpeclose.th.jpg

carpefront.th.jpg

Probably my favourite iteration of the classic Carpe lab

coat.

Cashmere lined, stunning rich burgundy/maroon colour leather (substantial weight) that is very hard to capture. Cashmere under sleeves. Just an epic piece.

The coat is in excellent condition but not without faults, namely there is a small hole in the cashmere lining, less than 0.5 cm but worth noting.

I have also replaced two of the original buttons, the buttons are concealed when the jacket is worn so this isn't a biggie IMO.

I may be moving city over the summer so I will have to raise some funds and as such I'd like to find out what this is worth to someone if I need to sell.