FS: Sugar Cane 1947 jeans W34.5, Buzz Rickson chino W32

abenner

For sale:

1. Sugar Cane 1947 jeans tagged 34x34

Price: $100 net to me

Measurements using Giles of Iron Heart's method described here.

Waist 34.5

Front rise 12

Rear rise 16.5

Thigh 13

Knee 9.5

Hem 9

Inseam 33.5

I bought these new at Denim Bar in Bethesda, MD, they were the unsanforized version. I wore them as much as I could for about 6 months, and now they've not been worn for about a year. I've lost quite a bit of weight and as much as I love these, I can't wear them. I tried to show the condition as much as I could in the pics. Sorry these were taken under fluorescent lighting. The most accurate color are those shots where the denim looks a brighter blue. They've got some wear but also have lots of wear left in them. I soaked them when I got them, soaked them two other times, and gave them one hard (machine) wash and sun dry. Probably the most significant wear is on the back of the legs where they were cuffed. Crotch is in fine shape as shown.

** LOTS of pics here: LINK **

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

2. Buzz Rickson chinos tagged 33x35

Price: $75 net to me

Measurements using Giles of Iron Heart's method described here.

Waist 32

Front rise 13

Rear rise 16.5

Thigh 13.75

Knee 11

Hem 10

Inseam 30

I bought these new from the History Preservation site. Lots of nice details on these as expected. I haven't worn them much, two washes I believe, they show minimal wear. The hem is not a chain stitch but is a fine job in excellent shape. Sorry I probably should have pressed them before the pics.

** Lots of pics here: LINK **

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

Prices listed are net to me, in other words, after paypal fees (if applicable) and shipping. I'm willing to ship internationally. In the US shipping will be about $10, 2 days to most anywhere in the country. International probably about $30, but depends.

I'm not very active here on the forum but have bought and sold a few things. Also lots of feedback buying and selling camera gear (mostly nice Leica stuff) here: LINK.