FS: BRAND NEW SAMMIES(710, 24oz,500)/'47 and '55 LVC's (bought for a 32W)

paxmadam

FOR SALE SAMURAI 24OZ 510'S SIZE 33 SHRINKS FROM TAGGED SIZE

Due to my obsessive compulsive disorder, I've got more than a few pairs of jeans that I would like to unload. If you're interested holler at me. I'll post a group pic of all the jeans I'm trying to get rid of.

While, I do want to get rid of them.. I'm probably not going to waiver off my asking price too much, so if you're gonna low ball me, save your energy. For US residents, I may be willing to lower a little bit. Outside the US, my asking price is the final offer.

These are all brand new, unwashed, unhemmed and probably have been touched by less people than if you were to buy them from 2nd or blueingreen. They're all sized around a true 32 Waist. All the sammies have the old arcs/red tabs. If you need measurements, please check blueingreen etc, as I won't be able to take measurements of the jeans. I've sold multiple pairs already with no complaints.

5374823352_3374080906_b.jpg

Here's the inventory:

S0500XX SZ32 (2 Pair) - $270 shipped - SOLD

SOLD- S710XX SZ 32 (1 Pair) - $270 shipped - LOT 11- SOLD

S510XX SZ33 (2 Pair) - $320 shipped LOT 12

LVC '55 SZ34x36 (will update later) - $180 shipped (Tag suggests sizing up waist by 2 and length by 3) actual measuresments comes right between 35/36 inches - SOLD

LVC '47 SZ34x36 (will update later) - $180 shipped (Tag suggests sizing up waist by 2 and length by 3) actual measurements 34 inches -SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The payment has been sent

edmond, you have sent $250.00 USD to Phackdei Tenam.

We have sent a payment receipt to your email and a notification to Phackdei Tenam at [email protected]. View transaction details

Phackdei Tenam is currently not in your Contact Book. You can send payment faster next time by adding it.

Thanks for using PayPal.

What do you want to do next?

Go to My Account

Add funds from your bank

• 2 weeks later...