F/S:Warehouse 700J 32x34,Red Wing 8109 Sz10US, Brand New, Quick Sale Prices!!!!!

rtst

***ALL PRICES ARE SEMI NEGOTIABLE WITHIN REASON!!!! NO LOW BALLING THOUGH!!!! Both do not fit me but not willing to take a loss as they are brand new and the prices are great to begin with, both are brand new with or without tags. All Prices are semi negotiable within reason. Prices are quoted with shipping in the U.S.(PM for prices for shipping outside of.) I only take paypal from verified users and shipped to confirmed addresses. Shipped is USPS Basic 3-5 day air. If you would like them expedited the cost will go up dependent on speed of delivery. No returns or exchanges. Both items are real and are not refurbs, copies or B grade. First this boot may need an introduction. The Red Wing Oxford boot in Mahogany. Size 10US. Not sold in the US. Item is a UK and Japan exclusive and retails for around 300USD. This item is brand new. It feels more like a Red Wing 10.5 then a 10 though. Red Wings have a tendency to run 1 full size smaller then what most people wear. $185 shipped in the U.S. priority mail. If you live outside of the U.S. PM me for a shipping quote. Here is where Cultizm sells them. http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p534_Red-Wing-Boots-8109D-Work-Oxford-Mahagony-Oro-iginal.html Here are my pics. IMG_1223.jpgIMG_1225.jpgIMG_1226.jpg