Stud Homme 4 Pocket Dior Replica Leather

quedateluna

Hi superfuture.

More pictures available upon request.

Here are a few, first from stud hommes website but they are the same jacket.

studddd.jpg?t=1294790068

YES.jpg?t=1294790134

Dior Homme 4 Pocket Replica Silver Zipper jacket here, custom made by the Korean geniuses at Stud Homme. Price: $300

SIZE 46

Fits a true 46.

Sold out, rare, beautiful. Leather is the exact same leather as used on the Dior jacket. Softer than any jacket you have seen, guaranteed. Thick leather too, fully lined with quilted silky liner, perfect for colder months. Fit is spot on. I have handled the Dior 4 pocket, with the black zippers, and I have to say that honestly the only difference between the stud homme and the dior homme are the zippers. The lining is virtually the same, the fit is the same, leather is the same.

Stud Homme cut literally zero corners when making this coat. The zippers appear to be custom or house produced, and are smooth and heavy.

Retail is over $400. Seeing as I barely wore it and paid only $300, im searching for $300+shipping obo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

don't know if jacket is still available, but it's now sold out on studhomme, i've got one too, best quality ever.

alex asked about differences between blackscissors and studhomme, it's really simple;

blackscissors used to made their jackets in the same factory that allsaints (pakistan or maybe iran if i'm not wrong), they made them with low quality leather, covered them with a kind of heavy leather paint that gives leather aspect but it's not, and use ykk zippers of average quality. so they make their jackets for a steal, and they sell it on eBay x7/x8 making you believe that it come from england.

studhomme use real leather (come from italy/japan), and they firstly buy the original they want to reproduce, after what they deconstruct it to take all measurements from all templates of the jacket, and finally they reproduce it perfectly. they also make their own zippers. that's the difference. the only way to buy something on studhomme's website is to go through a proxy, or know someone in korea ready to do it for you.