Greige manufacturing company any info?

Happy Hooligan

apparently it's a company that started in 2005... sold in barney's and such... looks like they folded sometime before 2007.

I guess the critics loved them, but nobody bought them.... except this pair.... which are too short for me...

yep- i guess the streets of denim giants are paved with little brands like this..... all I found was this review:

"I'm not sure what draws me more - the relaxed yet sophisticated look or the fact that "you'll be able to drive a truck over it, and then pick it up and wear it." (Rosen, co-founder) Taking a style note from 1930's migrant workers, simplicity shows through the garment; the main difference is that all materials are handcrafted, made from the top quality Italian wool and Japanese denim while buttons and trim are hand-made in Tibet. The pocket detail is ridiculously awesome, and for 50 bones (discounted from almost 200) this is a ridiculous steal."

but no proper pictures (here)

what's the bit of white fabric inside the jeans, on your top picture? hanging loop? back pocket bag? I'm guessing they would have been sold raw (as in the brand name) and these have just been washed a lot?

oh well

^^^Thanks

I couldn't find much either.. just a blip about the new line, and a blip about how he's doing something else...

The white fabric is just that close up of the tag.

I assume these were raw new. They have cuff-roll marks too.