FS: TOJ peacoat (38) Rick Owens 3Sixteen

Big Punisher

All prices include paypal fees and shipping. Please PM me for any questions, additional pics etc.

Up for sale is a TOJ peacoat, it is a standard size medium black with black trim. The previous owner had 2 inches added to the sleeves and body, and never wore it, I bought it then tailored 4 inches off the body and 3 off the sleeves. Sadly I realized I'm just not a peacoat guy, which is sad because the details and materials on this are top notch, has a great slim fit and perfect for a 38. Never worn out. Here are some fit pics, I'm 5'9" for reference. Looking to recoup most of my costs (not counting the tailoring)

Back length: (from base of collar) 29"

sleeve length: 25.5"

$300 shipped

w5WWN.jpg

9wkQS.gif

4HZGs.gif

csWmu.gif

82P1g.jpg

3Sixteen ST-300 jeans

They are a size 30 and have a 7" hem. Been washed once and worn about 15 times. Really nice jeans if someone is looking for a nice charcoal color, unfortunately most of my outerwear is grey and these are too matchy. No real fading besides a slight mark on the right back pocket.

$65 shipped

vMuC9.jpg

VycVC.jpg

jHVhl.jpg

Rick Owens grey cotton knit

Fits a 36/slim 38. Size is tagged Medium. From F/W 05 Moog collection. Very lightweight knit, stretchy too. Worn 3 times and is in good condition besides a small hole on left arm. Very cool stitching pattern as well. Same one as here

$75 shipped

62xLe.jpg

598zz.jpg