Samurai S0110XJ or S0500XX

SoloC

I saw 4 bottons on the S0110XJ, so is it a low rise jeans? Also will it fit slimily like the Levi's 514? I am looking for some slimer denim that is not like 501 style. Any other suggestion?

Mysignature.jpgicon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by SoloC on May 11, 2006 at 10:18 AM

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had seen it, but the point is I can't find pictures with model wearing it. So I'm not sure. I can't find any for S0110XJ also. However, seems like S0110XJ will be much closer for what I want. Since it is more like 514 than the new S0500XX....but 500XX is just new....damn.....

Quote:

the S0500XX has a higer rise though, no? 5 buttons if you count the top one, rather slim fit, similar to s5000vx.

pics if you havent seen them already

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s0500xx/

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on May 11, 2006 10:54 AM

Yeah, a bit higher rise. Maybe 11", like a Fullcount 1108. Overall the fit is close to the S0110XJ.

Quote:

Is the S0505 not slim fit similar to the S5000vx ?

--- Original message by LFC4ever on May 11, 2006 11:10 AM

if you're asking abotu the S0505XX and not the S0500VX

yes, the 505's are the slimmest samurais, the fit is quite similar to apc new standards. I will get pics as soon as I have had mine hemmed.

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

Thanks

I have the s0120s which I think I got slightly too big - I assume the s0110s are the same cut but straight rather than bootcut ( have tried to research this and measurements look pretty similar and same denim.

I'm a w35 raw in the s5000vx so I'm thinking of getting a w36 raw in the s0110's ( got a w38 in the s0120's and am currently trying to shrink them down without ruining the finish.

OH Come on!!!! Samurai you are making me carzy....Now there is a S0130 coming out omg.......

Edited by SoloC on May 11, 2006 at 11:46 PM

well, as i said they're all spoken for - limited edition

your best bet will be to look on yahoo japan auctions in the coming months to see if anyone is selling theirs, but i wouldn't hold my breath

according to their measurements they're not slimmer than the jin model or the 505 model anyway

When you go to "what's new", you will see it is ended. After much thought, I want to buy the new 130. It seems ideal of both boot cut and slim fit. However, what I will need to concern. If 30 is too loose? Should I go 29 or even 28?

hi greentea, i don't think you get how they do the limited editions - first they announce them and say when they'll take orders (orders can be given to "select shops" also), then they take orders but only until they sell all 100 (the "limited" part of "limited edition"), then they produce the jeans (but only 100 of them), after that there are no more. ever.

so, d-stock didn't just get theirs as none of the jeans have been made yet. according to samurai they expect to start shipping the S0500XX in early june.

for the S0130XJ they will start taking reservations on may 16th and stop on may 31st (or earlier if they sell all 100). so if you want yours you need to either learn japanese or have a japanese speaker help you to reserve a pair. that's the only way to get them

Are the S0110XJ rare? such as if I happened to be in japan could I easily find a pair in a 36. I have asked about other pairs that I am considering as gifts for others but these samurais seem just right, at least for my taste

Quote:
Quote:

Is the S0505 not slim fit similar to the S5000vx ?

--- Original message by LFC4ever on May 11, 2006 11:10 AM

if you're asking abotu the S0505XX and not the S0500VX

yes, the 505's are the slimmest samurais, the fit is quite similar to apc new standards. I will get pics as soon as I have had mine hemmed.

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on May 11, 2006 12:04 PM

Looking forward to seeing how your's fit.

these shrink to tagged size, right? I wear a 36, so should I get a 36 or try to find a 35. I am planning to do a warm soak and wouldnt want to make them too tight, and not being able to stretch them out.