Shoe suggestions for skinny dress pants????

sun

I don't have many opportunites where I need to dress more formally so im not sure whats up... im going to a wedding this summer (and i should have nicer clothes anyway) and need to find shoes.

so far im thinking my outfit will be black skinny dress pants, slim white shirt and skinny tie (any other suggestions on outfit would be appreciated). I need to find good shoes on a budget ($200 or lower). Thanks for any help!

Thanks for the help... im not really sure what to look for on ebay though... i guess more of a pointy toe would look best, anymore more name suggestions? any slip ons? im kinda clueless i usually wear jeans and sneakers, Thanks!

Edited by sun on May 11, 2006 at 06:56 AM

I wear these Hugo Boss's with skinny black jeans/pants and they look great; I got them on e-bay from a seller named "todaybay" whom has tons of f-ing amazing deals on dress shoes:

n39ir7.jpg

I personally love Hugo Boss shoes as they are mostly all pointed-toe, and great quality. Check e-bay for Boss shoes in your size. The best thing I can recommend to you is to go to your local Nordstrom Rack if you have one near you. The one by my house carries Alden, Allen Edmonds, Hugo Boss, and occasionally Prada; you can certainly find something acceptable there.

Alternatively, if you want to go a little "Dior Homme crazyish" you could try Swear Deans, I think they have a website, someone on here could tell you:

m01.jpg

• 4 weeks later...