Can anybody tell me if this are real levi's vintage or not

donkaiser

I got these pair of jeans at a thrift store a months ago. it looks like it's a dead stock model. but they are very different from the normal levis brand. the fabric is rigid with a fuse at the knee level

I think they are youngsters model. but the length is pretty long. probably 32 or 33. well they have everything an authentic levi may have and at the same time different. and wat is it with the Walensky logo in the back? any information will be greatly appreciated.

Those are pretty crazy looking jeans. Can you take a photo of the full front and back? They have half selvage, which is very arare on Levis. Walensky's label might be the store that originally sold them.

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on May 8, 2006 at 08:14 AM

I updated couple pictures and added some more. I wanted to wear it but it's a fine piece of vintage and it's totally new. i feel like it's a waste to take off the badge and stuff. Do you guys know what is the value of these jeans on the market?

great find. i love all the obcure jeans out there, and how you can get them cheap as long as theyre not 501. also the half selvage is really cool... never seen it on levis before.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Not that I really know a lot of Levi's and such , BUT any Levi that had a letter above the Lot/Style # always has been worth a lot of money to my knowledge ..

Just give a full proper descrip with nice large photos and test the waters on eBay ..

Half selvage / Double knee Husky cut Levi K 605 etc .. The year they were made SHOULD be on one of the labels somewhere ..

Put a ridiculously high reserve so you can get a good idea what they are worth to bidders