FS: Vintage Moleskin Blazer XS $70

nf one

Selling a killer item at a silly price because I've got more blazers than someone between jobs should and one can't subsist on cup noodles forever. I put maybe $100 tailoring into this so that alone screws me over profit wise.

Vintage 2-Button, double vented, notched lapel blazer. Moleskin and fully lined. This is begging to become as much a wardrobe staple as your blue jeans, somewhere between modern and classic in the details and supremely comfortable. The thick, soft fabric makes you want to use it as your sunday-smoke-a-joint-and-pass-the-fuck-out jacket but the cut is super flattering. Very slim but not overly trendy skinny/shrunken so it's perfectly acceptable for everything from a formal dinner to puttin the moves on your lady. Clean lines are balanced by the subtlest ruching and fading at the seams and hems. Not obvious in the DRKSHDW way but the amount of authentic distressing that a well taken care of but broken in blazer should have.

I use too many words so I'll stop and let the picture sell this shit cause if you can't see it then you probably don't have the swag to rock it either so keep lookin. If you can find a better fitting blazer of decent material for under $200 I'll buy it for you

_MG_7405.jpg

Shoulder to shoulder: 15.5"

Pit to pit: 17.5"

Length: 27"

$70 Shipped in USA / + exactly how much extra shipping is anywhere else

PM me with questions or if you just wanna say yeah that shit is dope

btw you know how people always take pics of the items on the hanger or laid out because it has a difficult fit to pull off or they're afraid to associate the item with an image that the buyer won't want?

well fuck that this thing fits dope on everyone, the measurements aren't what my best fitting jackets normally are but this thing goes hard and practically wears me ya hurd