can anyone suggest a waterproof backpack?

as a little experiment in conservation i'm taking my car off the road and cycling everywhere this summer. only problem is, i live on long island and everything is so far apart in distance. so to keep things dry i'm getting a goretex raincoat. however, i was thinking if i want to bring clothes or supplies with me anywhere im gunna want a waterproof pack. i looked on the arcteryx website but didnt see any that were explicitly waterproof. any help would be appreciated.

sealline makes some roll-down dry bags with backpack style straps. i use their (now-discontinued) guide pack for hiking in and out of my favorite surf spots with wetsuit, gear, etc., but it's probably way too big for your application.

one of the smaller boundary packs might work out really well for you on your bike:

http://www.seallinegear.com/packs.asp?Action=Boundary&Category=PacksDuffles

also check out ortlieb, although their stuff is kinda overpriced and i think the only backpack style bag they make is a big messenger bag.