American Apparel or Alternative Apparel L/S Thermals?

JTSO23

Which one has the better quality, construction and fit? I'm a girl btw so i'm not sure how American's would fit cuz theyre unisex. Any help or other suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Alternative Apparel's thermal is the best thermal I own. It's not as soft/stretchy as American Apparel's, but the quality is significantly better and its thicker, with a more masculine fit (of course this doesnt apply to you). If you're looking for something that you can wear by itself (no t-shirts on top), Alt is your better bet. If you want something strictly for wearing underneath shit, than Am is a better choice.

Quote:

wild whiskey, i can't believe you wrote that comment instead of just posting the site

lol you're a joker... telling me i shouldn't go thru the trouble, while you are yourself

jeeeez

can't get a straight forward answer on here, everyone loves trying to be so witty

--- Original message by super_steve on May 1, 2006 01:00 PM

The only problem here is the severe lack of common sense that plagues many of the members.

its not thier fault. a new study shows that indigo can cause brain damage in large amounts. most people will never see the effects, because the washing process gets rid of enough to bring it down to safe levels. only people who wear unwashed jeans for long periods of time have been seen to be affected.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life

Quote:

wild whiskey, i can't believe you wrote that comment instead of just posting the site

lol you're a joker... telling me i shouldn't go thru the trouble, while you are yourself

jeeeez

can't get a straight forward answer on here, everyone loves trying to be so witty

--- Original message by super_steve on May 1, 2006 01:00 PM

My comment about your laziness was towards a goal (get people to stop asking stupid questions instead of trying to think of something on your own) so np np

Ok thanks wild_whiskey. I think i'll just order a combo of both from TheGrapist. Although spring/summer is right around the corner so I won't really need to wear thermals. Oh well, i'll figure something out.

• 1 year later...

I print on both American Apparel and Alternative Apparel for the clothing line I own (novel idea i know) . I really think it depends on your body type for the most part. I will say that the American Apparel has held up over time a little better to the washings. I am careful with my clothes when i wash them and the Alternative thermals always seem to go pear shaped on me.