Plastic Surgery

cornwhole

this girl I know apparently just got breast implants and liposuction, I learned of it on facebook through vague references on comments and such on her wall ("I want to see you and your new friends!" etc), lol'ing so hard.

it's hard to believe "real people" get this shit done. Knew a girl in highschool who got a nose job at 15. Damn you don't even know what your nose is gonna look like at 15, not done growing jesus

this girl I know apparently just got breast implants and liposuction, I learned of it on facebook through vague references on comments and such on her wall ("I want to see you and your new friends!" etc), lol'ing so hard.

girl who graduated last year got breast implants halfway through her senior year. bitch was tiny, like 95 pounds tiny. went from an a cup to a c cup, back problems. apparently, they were a graduation present and her sister also got them when she graduated

Damn, beat me to it.

'Cept I was going to say that this thread speaks for the entirety of Korea.

even abk (american born koreans)s get stuff done.

had a korean roommate in undergrad who went back one summer to korea and came back with larger eyes. couldn't believe a dude had plastic surgery done, but ...

... guy was kinda dumb. no joke.

Damn, beat me to it.

'Cept I was going to say that this thread speaks for the entirety of Korea.

even abk (american born koreans)s get stuff done.

had a korean roommate in undergrad who went back one summer to korea and came back with larger eyes. couldn't believe a dude had plastic surgery done, but ...

... guy was kinda dumb. no joke.

...came back with larger eyes...

wo didn't know that could be done. I thought that if you tried to make the eyesockets larger by shaving the bone away it would just make the eyeballs sink into the head. Or did he get that eyelid surgery or something?

sidenote

jesus I cannot stand the surgery scenes on nip/tuck or in documentaries etc. fuck shit just stands my hair on end.

...came back with larger eyes...

wo didn't know that could be done. I thought that if you tried to make the eyesockets larger by shaving the bone away it would just make the eyeballs sink into the head. Or did he get that eyelid surgery or something?

sidenote

jesus I cannot stand the surgery scenes on nip/tuck or in documentaries etc. fuck shit just stands my hair on end.