Rogan Jeans, do they shrink/stretch?

azymuth

Recently purchased 2 pairs of Rogan Jeans, original cut, one in a 36 and one in a 34. I am trying to figure out which pair to go with, and i am wondering, when washed, do Rogan Jeans tend to shrink, or conversely, when worn regularly, do Rogan Jeans tend to give way some and strech?

The 34 are more snug than i am used to, but not uncomfortable. The 36 fit about one size too big, and i dont imagine finding a 35 anytime soon...

Any personal experience or advice much Much appreciated!!

<center>"check out the face on my watch, put your face on my crotch" </center>

i would suggest going for the larger pair since you are not used to a snug fit. i have a pair that is a size up as well and they fit much better than my regular size since it seems natural for them to hang a bit low and not on the hips.

from my experience they have not shrunk, but then again i only wash them in 30 degrees. hope that helps.

the mind's eye glitters with thoughts and ideas for the masses/

i take classes/ to appease the classless/ perhaps its/

counter-revolutionary or counter intelligence/

to understand the situation or take command of the circumstance/

never mind what i say what's done is done/

and when i look down and grin and say it's been fun/

understand that #1 means no #2's i'm the best/

and i will choose to act out in front if you all to put you to the test/

it's a tough call if the 34s don't feel uncomfortable...i find with all my rogans, that the waist stretches like crazy after a couple of wears...i size up with mine, but really i don't need to...i go with 36s for a looser feel, and 34s are snug on me too, however, after a few wears i'm sure a pair of 34s would be alright....

One thing to keep in mind though! While the waist on the 34's may stretch and become confortable over time, the actual silhouette of the jeans may not ever become as loose as you want. Another thing to consider is how you wear your jeans over time. If you wear your jeans over and over without washing all that much, you'll get better break-in with the 34 (in terms of color, creasing, etc.).

Thanks for the replies. I am still undecided, the difference between the two is so slight but still its drving me nuts. well not really, but i cant decide. The cut of the jean, no matter the size, is loose... which is fine... any other words of wisdom from anyone else? Thanks again.

<center>All Served with White Rice and Choice of (1) Shrimp Toast, or (1) Spare Rib, or (2) Crabmeat Wonton, or (1) Egg Roll or (1) Soup </center>

• 6 months later...