RandR Interpersonal Relation Advice Thread/Colum

FADEtoDARKNESS

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RandR, what is a good place to take the ladies out on a first date in baltimore? honestly I like the Mari Luna but it is always pretty packed.

depends on your cash and the kind of girl.

I rather like sunday supper at cinghiale, or dinner at woodberry kitchen. That's gonna run you like 200 for two people though. There's a sticky rice that opened in fells point, tapas teatro is always good(combine with good movie at the charles theatre), the club charles is a great bar and one of my favorites. The nice thing is that 1020 is right next door, and it's the only speakeasy in Baltimore. Golden West is good at night if my boy Dan is DJing and working the bar. If you are in Charles village my boy OZ works at Red Maple, which is a chill lounge, just don't go on their gay nights unless you need some free drinks(works for me).

In fells, Max's has a ton of good beers, but if you don't drink it's a moot point. My ex amanda works at pitango and if you tell her you hate me she'll give you free gelato probably, and there's a good hot dog joint in fells as well. Fells also has soundgarden which is nice to browse in(just to talk about music, that kind of thing).

Sonar/Ottobar are great for dancing of course, and if you are trying to Baltimore grind it up then Bourbon Street is basically for that.

If you are into the scene, Dan Deacon has good weekend parties at his house, and the Garnfalloon is open once in a while down on aliceanna st. just check some facebook groups or talk to some show people to figure out if anything sweet is going on during the week/weekend.

Petit Louis is a decent french spot, not perfect but pretty good. If you want to take her on some nature stuff, go to the LaDew gardens, as the paths are still lovely in the winter, and the ladew sandwich is peanut butter and bacon, fuck yearrrrr.

I would avoid all the touristy bullshit at the inner harbor, but that's just me.

Also, if you want a decent tapas place in fells, avoid pazo and go to tapas adela for two reasons: one the food is much better, two my girl Yulia works there and she has the most ridiculous russian body you will ever fucking see. I am talking G tits, no body fat, just gorgeous. Tell her I said hi and she'll hook you up.

If you guys decide to come to fells and you see an asian guy in dior either riding a red vespa or driving a porsche, come say hello.

I don't much like Fed Hill because it's the corniest fucking white scene in MD, and canton is like Fed Hill + 5 years, so even more lame if possible.

Have fun!

thanks thanks. I am not looking into spend a fortune but needed some suggestions. Sticky rice was sitting in the back of my mind, same with liquid earth but I needed more recommendations.

thanks thanks. I am not looking into spend a fortune but needed some suggestions. Sticky rice was sitting in the back of my mind, same with liquid earth but I needed more recommendations.

liquid earth makes the best vegetarian reuben I've ever had but I would stay away from their juice, as their juice is mad terrible. TERRIBLE.