WARNING: user Smelltherich

bunga

• 4 weeks later...

ok guys, so three weeks have passed and despite a warning from the mods, the seller has only replied to me once and after that nada.

throughout the whole time, the seller also did not provide any proof of postage even though i asked him many times.

hope you all will steer clear of him and don't get ripped off like me.

• 3 months later...

refund me money but turned out he doesn't have any money on his bank account, the refund failed. i filed a dispute on paypal, this guy is sketch. somebody should report him to the police.

i know this cat, hes from toronto like me, did a meet up with him way back like 2 years ago, i dont think he's scamming you pretty decent guy

have faith

kind of a stupid thing to say when multiple people have been ripped off.

Ok guys, he send me a pair of junk, beaten up visvim shaman size 10. he posted visvim BEARFOOT size 9.5 (he even put up a picture of the box that has a tag of 9.5, he said it was like new). i just filed a claimed on paypal, he put down "he made a mistake" there's no way you can't differentiate between the two boxes, one says folk the other one says bearfoot. this guy is big time scammer, next time you see a guy name John Owhese or John Oghene just cancel the transaction, or if you did make a transaction just dispute it right away since, pretty much he will scam you.

thank you sufu.

• 3 weeks later...

yo im sorry for those been scammed, but for the rest, chill the fuck out and stop shittin on my rep, this guy was legit way back, meet ups n shit, nice guy and all and its fucked up to hear this happenin to y'all, i honestly didnt know that this scammin shit was gwanin with him nowadays so back the fuck up man

please and thanks and i wish you all a merry one