Edwin Jeans Question.

bonde111

How do the sizing run? I'm looking at some @norestore. Ed Concrete Denim, Ed 47 Regular, and some 47 reg rainbow selvage. Do they all fit basically the same and are cut the same? The rainbows bottom leg opening looks a tiny bit bigger than the concrete and 47 reg from the pics. How baggy are they? I purchased some Nudie Bootcut Ola's dry in a 33x32, and at first they fit real snug, but they have loosened up to be comfortable(like every has said) and am waiting on some 34x32 RRDS, which might or might not be too big. I have some levi's that are 34x32 that are a little big, and some Hollister jeans that are 33 or 34 that fit real good. anyways. What's everyones opinion on which pair are the best out of the 3.

Also, are they all japanese denim?? I want them to fit not too baggy, but not to slim either. Leg opening needs to be not slim or straight, but just regular, ha, to bootcut. Thanks

Some info on the Rainbows..

Tag: W32/L36 (2-3 months old)

Waist: 43,5 cm

Knee: 23,5 cm

Leg opening: 24,5 cm

I wear my rainbows quite baggy, and as you can tell they stretched to almost a 35 (!) - keep this in mind when determining your size.

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."