FS: Iron Heart 301S (34" x 36")

Raoul Duke

I just purchased these off someone else, but the top block is too big for me. Supposedly worn for 24 hours by the previous owner, but it appears to be a little more than that. Maybe a week? I hot soaked when I got them and threw them in the dryer. The flash exaggerates the fading a bit, but I'd rather have that than have someone annoyed that it wasn't shown. A little bit of creasing from the previous owner, but nothing as you can see in the pictures, not really any fading at the creasing points. A quick press could probably remove what is there.

I'm looking to get $SOLD shipped to the US or $SOLD shipped to Canada. If sent as a personal payment, you can deduct $10.

I am also open to any denim trades in size 33/34/35/36 depending on the brand. The pants below are too large for me, so please do not offer me anything that measures more than what is listed below.

Pictures:

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

Measurements (BiG style):

Waist - 36.0"

Front Rise -10.5"

Back Rise - 15.0"

Thigh - 12.5"

Knee - 8.25"

Hem - 8"

Inseam - 35.5"

Even if you wanted to pay the $350 retail (http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=408), you couldn't because they are out of stock.