Please recommend me dark blue jeans with cool back pockets! Thanks!

Guest AFK

Also, not super soft/floppy like those Monarchy jeans. Medium stiffness or super stiff/rigid is fine. And cool back pockets to me is like eye-catching embroidery or flaps or something along those lines. Oh, and preferably not raw denim and not too slim/tight but not like gangsta baggy lol.

So far, the only thing I've found is the True Religion Joey Big T in dark blue/rinse/indigo.

Any others I should check out?

Much much thanks in advanced! :)

EDIT: Can somebody please delete my other thread that somehow turned out blank and with no username but has the same thread title? No idea how that happened.

Edited by AFK on Apr 6, 2006 at 02:20 AM

wow... those true religions are fucking horrid. do people actually want to look like that? or is it just a bad model?

and those supernuts look damn good except the leather pockets.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life

The material on those Super Nuts looks like it can stop bullets. And what's with the trend of putting fat Buddha-like dudes on the leather tag on jeans? Is True Religion trying to copy Evisu or is this due to some other link between jeans and fat Buddha-like dudes?

Edited by turbozed on Apr 6, 2006 at 01:27 PM

argh, forgot to mention that the jeans can't be raw denim because i don't want the dark blue to fade so fast.

that said, is there a non-raw denim version of those true religions and with the same dark blue color?

Raw doesn't fade THAT fast (unless you get cheapo Levis STFs) but if you don't want it, you don't want it...

No one here is a fan of True Religions. I think I echo most of the board's sentiment when I say that they're needlessly garish, and you're paying a lot more for (in my opinion bad) styling than actual quality.

Nudies have interesting back pockets, a variety of cuts and a few washes.

Evisus also have pretty loud back pockets.

Also, what the hell did they stitch the True Religions with? Dental Floss?

Edited by mcflip on Apr 6, 2006 at 03:38 PM