UNIV demin

DeForel

Hola, made a new thread because I bought the jeans.

Copped these from my local store UNIV in Encinitas, CA. I really like this fit, best I had so far from premium denim, plus the price is real nice. Overall I'm very satisfied, can't wait to see the fades!

Here is the blog of the place if you wanna check, they got a few pics

http://www.univ-shop.com/2010/05/04/univ-daily-selvage-hits-the-streets/

I'll post a DD, denim diary? so you can see how they go if you're interested, if not just ignore the thread :cool:

I forgot to get pre-wash pics up but heres the cold soak and some post wash fit pics.

img0931h.jpg

img0933t.jpg

..ignore tinkerbell its my gf's room lol

img0937fa.jpg

kinda duckbutted it but pulled them up a tad and it was fine.

CC guys?

I can post up some measurements if you like, and I'll get some macro shots of the material up soon.

@ Lost, Long, Freak & Wahwho,

Ya now that I'm looking at the pictures, the rise does seem wrong....

Maybe it is the angle, when I wear them it doesn't seem too off, I'll try to get some better pictures, but it definitely doesnt look proportional in the pics, also looks better with belt on.

Its 12.5oz denim, the coin pocket isn't selvedge unfortunately, what other info were you looking for? Somewhat new to the whole denimhead stuff, but I'm trying. Heres some closeups, I'll get measurements when I find my tape measure

img0969n.jpg

img0964v.jpg

img0954ax.jpg

@Others, yes tinkerbell and 20.

Those jeans are far too small on you...I'm guessing (judging by the back pocket placement) that they are supposed to be worn a bit higher and look saggy/droopier (kind of like some Nudies) in which case you would have to size up one or two sizes for it to fit how the maker intended...I hate to be brutally honest but it looks like they are cinching off your legs and I'm not sure they will last you more than a few months before blowing out in the crotch...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's them after a good 8 days of wear, settled a bit.

img0971m.jpg

Really though, I see what you guys are talking about the more I wear them. Belt makes the rise less awkward but its still weird non the less.

Decided to man up and get my 5010xx that the tailor mutilated fixed by a real tailor. I get them back in 2 days!