tailor in los angeles?

likelife

i have a few pairs of APC jeans that need to be hemmed. can anyone recommend a good tailor that will return the jeans to me within a reasonable time? i usually go to one in los feliz but it'll seriously take him about 1.5 weeks and cost about $20 each. any recommendations would be helpful.

thxs.

Quote: i have a few pairs of APC jeans that need to be hemmed. can anyone recommend a good tailor that will return the jeans to me within a reasonable time? i usually go to one in los feliz but it'll seriously take him about 1.5 weeks and cost about $20 each. any recommendations would be helpful.

Holy shite, dude, sounds like your tailor sucks. I just go to a local dry cleaner in Marina Del Rey who does tailoring too; they charge $10 to hem and it takes 3 days max.....

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to do more than just hemming, then I'd recommend the in-house tailor from Fred Segal Santa Monica. U can ask Jeremy to hook u up. I think the tailor's name is Freddy if I'm not wrong. The man did a good job with my Gucci's and Bluebloods.