cheap monday / nudie in chicago? h+m raw?

mlproject

i'm going up to chicago in a few weeks and was wondering if any stores are carrying nudie or cheap monday.

also, how are the H+M raw jeans? i heard they are carrying a slim cut raw jean in black and blue.

i'm a total raw denim noob, so i want to try these on. i've ben wearing levi's 501s, stfs, and slim fits for years, but want to find something that's not going to stretch out and fall apart in 6 months.

also does cheap monday have a site? searching on google only brings up superfuture posts and a few online retailers.

i live in chicago and ive never seen cheap mondays around. the h&m "raw" are pretty awesome for $40. ive been wearing an indigo stretch pair, sliq, unwashed since november and they are starting to get some nice whiskers. they turned my hands blue for weeks even after i gave them a soak. and even though my bathtub and washer turned a bit blue the jeans had no noticible loss of color. the denim has held up so far and has a very dark streaky texture. there is some purple thread detail and purple lined pockets as well. i cant wait to see how they turn out. i would recomend buying them snug as they do stretch but the sizes run really small. i had to size up and they were still pretty tight at first. the fit is somewhere near the new standard/california or a slightly less thin finn but without the anti fit ass. but for 40 bones you cant go wrong

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

JAKE (one on Rush St. and one on Southport Ave.) carries Nudies. They don't get anything below w30 last time I checked though. I know if you look on Nudies website you can track down other retailers.

Haven't seen any Cheap Monday's anywhere. Didn't see them anywhere in NYC either, so it'll probably be a few more months before they hit Chicago.

two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.