Common Projects Training boots 41 Black/white

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills, jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Fu ture Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

You all know these, the original training boots in nappa leather. These have both been worn under 8-10 times each and for short periods of time, they are mint, no smell, scuffs, or sole damage. There is only exrtremely minor indigo staining at the very top by the eyelets of the white pair

These fit a half size to a size big, I wear a 42 in the latest release CP boot, if thats any indication on the fit. I am asking for $200 for either one, I would normally offer a better starting price but these are in excellant shape and highly sought after

Drop me a line for any questions, more pics ect.

BOTH PAIRS ARE GONE, THANKS GENTS