Anyone have any experience with EKAM leather?

Manofmoods

I have Just-Neck Julius leather jacket, I am looking to add another leather piece to my leather collection. I came across EKAM, for 250-450 a piece I dont expect much out of it but the pictures I have seen so far gives me this weird plastic feel. Anyone that owns EKAM leather can give me their expereience with the product?

handled a few of their jackets, some interesting designs however the quality isn't great. they have 2 categories of leather jackets, the more expensive of the two being 60-70K yen per jacket while the cheaper "re-product" jackets (made of cheaper, smaller panels of leather) are 30-40K yen each. keep in mind that the leather used on their more expensive jackets is still pretty cheap and plasticy, all made in china too.

handled a few of their jackets, some interesting designs however the quality isn't great. they have 2 categories of leather jackets, the more expensive of the two being 60-70K yen per jacket while the cheaper "re-product" jackets (made of cheaper, smaller panels of leather) are 30-40K yen each. keep in mind that the leather used on their more expensive jackets is still pretty cheap and plasticy, all made in china too.

ima coppin the cheaper one. steez out to bars and get mad bitches.

basically what DJI said. they are obviously not good enough for the australian b.a.l.l.a.s. who own 3,000-dollar leather jackets.

summer = time to cop leather jkts for less

i've seen UC leathers going for 50,000 yen