FS: Boris Bidjan Saberi leather jacket size S

caviar

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Hi.

Selling this BNWT Boris Bidjan Saberi hooded leather jacket from FW09/10.

5470529887_45de486652.jpg

I could tell you a tale of woe about the lengths i went to get this jacket only to be sent the wrong thing from the other side of the world blah blah blah.

Cost me over $2700 to get to Australia.

Size: S

Style: JP3

Price: $OLD

Flat measurements:

armpit - armpit: 49cm

armpit - wrist: 50cm

armpit - waist: 44cm

shoulder - shoulder: approx 54cm (raglan cut makes it hard to measure exactly)

these measurements are for the leather outer. the lining extends about 10cm further out from the wrists and waist.

Never worn. beautiful, soft leather with stunning textures in parts. lined with cotton that hangs out beyond the sleeves and waist.

PHOTOS HERE

shots from komakino here

why you sell? best leather on this planet..

tell me about it. the jacket is amazing, but wrong size

basically i got sent the wrong jacket (their fault not mine), which meant that the size was wrong, then the shop i got it from has just screwed me, won't refund/exchange/reply to email. so now i'm trying to recover costs to get the right size from elsewhere (hence the price, but yes, may have to go lower).

tell me about it. the jacket is amazing, but wrong size

basically i got sent the wrong jacket (their fault not mine), which meant that the size was wrong, then the shop i got it from has just screwed me, won't refund/exchange/reply to email. so now i'm trying to recover costs to get the right size from elsewhere (hence the price, but yes, may have to go lower).

I´d call the shop to clear the issue... if you need one size bigger only, then keep it, leather will stretch ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...