looking for new jeans

masterpp

im basically really bored with my look.

i usually buy dolce gabbana jeans, but i think ive over dossed on the look. they are all the same nastily distressed, low rise fit.

there is no question that the tappered fit on the leg looks better on me, as its slimming and makes one look taller, but im really bored of the low rise and more over the dng feel a bit cheap now and im just bored

i was thinking of some dsquareds, as i believe that they have a narrow leg, but are more chunky and masculine, and in some ways more casual/comfy (what i want)

i was also thinking of some dior hommes, as apparently they do a line which are a looser fit, with a higher rise.

any suggestions appreicated

1) what size waist are you?

2) Can I sell you all my stock of jeans that I bought from my Japan supplier and can't shift because the waist sizes are too bloody small?

3) Seriously though, I would stay away from any jeans that aren't made by a traditional jeans manufacturer (or one who recreates these type jeans). So this would mean looking at LVCs, Lee repros, Edwins and a zillion other Japanese brands if you have the budget.

I really hate jeans made by 'designers' (ie Dior, D&G, Cavalli etc etc) but this my personal taste. For me, they are too 'obvious' and transient.

The best jeans will go with all different types of outfits: smart(ish), casual, evening etc

Quote: 3) Seriously though, I would stay away from any jeans that aren't made by a traditional jeans manufacturer (or one who recreates these type jeans). So this would mean looking at LVCs, Lee repros, Edwins and a zillion other Japanese brands if you have the budget.