Mister Freedom, Sugar Cane 1947s, Whites Smoke Jumpers

tmadd

I am selling some things that I've worn anywhere from a little to a lot, but am just not wearing anymore. These are all great pieces that have tons of life left in them but deserve better than just sitting in a pile in my room.

Mister Freedom Shore Coat-Large This coat is great, and I've worn it probably 25 total. The character of this experimental denim is something that you can only fully appreciate in person. Like all Mister Freedom pieces the construction and attention to detail is out of this world. It's been cold soaked twice, and not worn since the last soak, so it will be ready to wear when you receive it. I'll let it go for $160 shipped in the US. International pays actual shipping.

IMG_3498.jpg

Mister Freedom Chinos 32-Such an awesome pair of chinos! I love them, and the detailing is great, but the reality is that I'm just not a chinos kind of guy...I never want to be wearing anything but denim. Go figure. Anyways, I'll let these go for $160 shipped in the US. International pays actual shipping.

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

Sugar Cane 1947s, 34x30.5 (chainstitched at Self Edge)-6 months of wear...these are well on their way to grail status, I'd love to keep them, but i'm so invested in my Mister Freedom 7161mds, I doubt I'll be wearing them much. Take these to the limit...SOLD

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

Whites Smokejumpers, Lace to toe, 6.5c. Cat's Paw heel, single leather sole, leather lined. 60 days of wear. These have so much life left in them, but they don't fit me quite right. a ridiculous steal at $110 shipped in the US!

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

• 2 weeks later...