DBSS foil sneakers size 2 (42)

nixon

S/S 08 DBSS foil sneakers size 2 (42)

Unfortunately I need to let these go to a new home because they're simply too small for me :(

These are made from goat leather, and almost feel like boots when you're handling them but they're light as sneakers when worn. I've worn them probably 12-15 times, but there isn't too much sole wear. There is one spot on the right shoe's midsole that has a pretty good mark on it (a little less than 2cm wide) and some of the foiling separated from the leather on the outside of the right shoe (see in the pictures below, it's about 3.5cm wide).

They have kind of a weird silhouette that looks a little chunky from the front but kind of slim from the side. As you can see in the pictures, with wear, the blue gets worn off and leaves a metallic brown or green color.

They're a size 2, which is a 42/US9. I think they fit pretty true, maybe a little big. The insole measures 27.1cm if that helps clear things up.

I know my camera didn't focus right on some of these, so I can take more pictures if you need me to.

Price: $235 shipped and paypalled. SOLD

Pictures:

pair.jpg

outerx.jpg

innerb.jpg

backbn.jpg

toeq.jpg

tongues.jpg

Scuff on midsole:

midsole.jpg

Foil separation in that little segment of leather, right above the midsole:

markkd.jpg