Is S0110XJ skinniest version of samurai jeans?

vee_dub

7 for emo.

I was gonna buy these jeans. The denim is beautiful and I also wanted to change it up a bit with the LHT. I just couldn't handle the back pockets, patch, and no red tag.

this is the order from slimmest to loosest in the samurai jeans that BiG carries:

S0505XX, S5000VX, S0500XX/S0510XX III, S0110XJ/S0130XJ

Shouldn't it be:

Slim <-> Loose

S0505XX, S0110XJ/S0130XJ,S0500XX/S0510XX III, S5000VX,

Actually, not at all. I hate that damn crooked smile on their pockets.

You skinny guys crack me up. Just the thought of sizing down on jins makes my balls hurt.

Mine are near perfect but the denim is so heavy it has barely stretched since their warm bath. I can't imagine it stretching to accomodate a 32 waist in a 30 pair!?

my 31's stretched to accomodate my 32 waist and are now slightly loose (sometimes). I could have gone with a 30.

Awesome thanks for advice...

I am researching over samurai jeans...:D that's gonna be my first pair and last pair of samurai..but will get it a month later or 2.

Next week i am getting my first pair of imperial..cant wait.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah, confusing thread..

Anyway, with all the talk about the competition and what not I've decided to get a pair of samurai's. Are all the 19oz jeans a full cut? The s5000vx seems to be the cut I'm looking for, but at the same time I would like to go with a 19oz pair. So? Help me, please.

here at Self Edge we have noticed that hands down the skinniest Samurai jean we've seen is the S0710 model. the rest of what we carry seems to be similar in cut, but the 710 is definitely quite a bit skinnier than the rest.

• 1 month later...
Just to make the point a certainty, 5000VX are quite slim. Mine fits alot like the SD-103 I tried on in the thighs and calves.

i wanted to acquire a pair of samurai jeans, but everytime i dig for measurements on this forum and BIG i see a lot of disagreement.

for example, the measurements for 5000vx on BIG here:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=28&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

you claim it to be quite skinny, but the leg opening measurement on these is huge in size 34. it's about 1 inch bigger than my evisu's lot 0001(supposedly vintage cut/regular) and even bigger than my LVC's 1944 who i kinda dislike because they have a huge leg opening(9.25inch)

from the measurements on the website, the cut that resembles more to my evisus lot 0001 is from the Samurai S0505XX which is supposedly their skinniest jean!!!

anyone care to help me out here?