f/s Alden x Leathersoul Black Longwings 9.5

chantheman

SOLD OUT on the leather soul website

bought these a couple months back and decided the barrie last fits better sized down even another half size so these have to go.

looking to get back what i paid for them. i only wore these once and the previous user wore them 4-5 times per his description. if i could find these in a 9D i will buy them again.

they come with the original laces but i also bought some other laces that will be included. thought it would look a little more casual with the antique colored laces.

original box and laces included

sold to kansas

description from the leather soul site

The longwing is a classic American shoe and no one does it better than Alden. Our latest longwing variation is the Black Flex Longwing. Supple lady calf along with Alden’s flex welt construction make this an extremely comfortable version of the American “gunboat.â€

We had a similar version in cognac calf a few years back which had tremendous feedback so grab a pair of these while you can. A dark brown version is also on its way soon.

IMG_9052.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

IMG_9055.jpg

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

IMG_9061.jpg

IMG_9062.jpg

Edited by chantheman

Posted (edited) · Hidden by chantheman, November 13, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by chantheman, November 13, 2011 - No reason given

I bought these about a month ago and they dont fit like my color 8 LWBs. cant justify keeping such a nice and expensive pair if the fit isnt for me.

i never wore them out and only tried them on inside before figuring out the size issue.

description from the previous owner

First quality Alden "Cigar" shell cordovan longwings, size 9.5D, purchased by me from Alden of Carmel and gently worn for one season (part of a large rotation), but just a little too tight for me. Shoe trees always used. Includes box but not trees. Light wear, no condition issues as photos show. Coloration evenly matched, thick hide.

just looking to get back what i paid for them. really beautiful shoes. shame they dont fit right.

email me at [email protected]

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9078.jpg

IMG_9077-1.jpg

IMG_9075-1.jpg

IMG_9073-1.jpg

Edited by chantheman