Need help getting a Camo Hoody (no bape)

sunoco

Hi i wanted to buy a nice camo hoody but only one's i've seen are the bape hoodies and LRG hidden resolution hoodie.

Can anyone give me a link or a pic of some nice camo hoodies i can buy? i think i've seen supreme make some nice camo. are they still available?

they are all right...i know i saw something couple months back drop. i can't really describe the pattern but it looks like a normal pattern. i even saw it last night at the club but forgot to ask the dude rocking it.

Help! i can't find it on the net..i'll try to post a similar pattern camo

Its in pounds as its a UK based brand and associate site...they are "upmarket" streetwear, have always released items at that price point so its not shocking.....but we have sales and stuff gets slashed between 30-50% twice a year and warehouse sales twice a year to pick up stuff we may have missed.....I am a big fan and I have bought loads of stuff, and I find their approach and designs (in particular the bonsai camo) absolutely awesome...I bought a very very warm overjacket with Goretex in black with an extremely heavy-duty quilted lining in orange bonsai camo...its trippy stuff and although I hesitated at first (I was heavy and way too warm), we had a rather bitter late winter spell and that kept me absolutely insulated. It cost 250q, reduced from 500q!!! Worth every cent considering it kept me so warm during winter.....

Quote:

Its in pounds as its a UK based brand and associate site...they are "upmarket" streetwear, have always released items at that price point so its not shocking.....but we have sales and stuff gets slashed between 30-50% twice a year and warehouse sales twice a year to pick up stuff we may have missed.....I am a big fan and I have bought loads of stuff, and I find their approach and designs (in particular the bonsai camo) absolutely awesome...I bought a very very warm overjacket with Goretex in black with an extremely heavy-duty quilted lining in orange bonsai camo...its trippy stuff and although I hesitated at first (I was heavy and way too warm), we had a rather bitter late winter spell and that kept me absolutely insulated. It cost 250q, reduced from 500q!!! Worth every cent considering it kept me so warm during winter.....

--- Original message by rakis on Mar 26, 2006 12:21 PM

I know they are out of the UK, I love Maharishi gear. I just thought that price was a little steep since the hoodies I have had experience with from them were always a little more than $200 shipped to US.

Quote:

bobby alto, are you referring to Mhi or Maharishi? Because Maharishi gear is pretty expensive compared to Mhi's more accessible price.

Rakis, love the jacket.

--- Original message by neawts on Mar 26, 2006 12:58 PM

Thanks. Its simply awesome.

Love those zippers.

(Sorry I could not post the pics properly)

Quote:

i laugh at ppl wearing poor man's bapes

--- Original message by Gogeta888 on Mar 26, 2006 10:04 PM

Mmm, rather ignorant, arrogant and snotty observation....poor man's BAPEs?

You mean people who are interested in a brand but can't afford it because resellers sell BAPE gear at rape prices?

BAPE is actually much cheaper and considered cheap in Japan, only the resellers bump up prices to ridiculous points....BAPE is a poor man's Undercover, Number (N)ine, Neighborhood, Mastermind.....

Edited by rakis on Mar 27, 2006 at 04:30 AM

Edited by rakis on Mar 27, 2006 at 04:31 AM

Quote:

i laugh at ppl wearing poor man's bapes

--- Original message by Gogeta888 on Mar 26, 2006 10:04 PM

stop trolling the board... every one of your posts is some bape dick riding...

not looking for a poor man's bape, looking for something that doesn't look like a cartoon.

^^ Not just that, they are fucking useless, the dude has posted like 45 times in two hours and every one of them has been some retarded non-related comment, I guess having a high post count gets you tons of e-cred......Wow!! Awesome!!!!

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 at 12:10 PM

Addict does indeed offer the method zip hoody in solids , one available here http://www.bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?category=Addict .... FYI, some of the solid colors the 'a' is tonal...

spring addict goods are shipping now and the swifty camo should be available at your local hot spot real soon , fall will see the release of a new sheone camo , as well as Jago.

www.mademag.com