Sign in to follow this  
nicolazaro

Underwear

Right now I have a ton of Calvin Klein button fly boxer briefs, but I'm looking for some decent unbranded boxer briefs in black. Something like the bamboo MJK ones but they're sold out in my size.

Bumping this

What is everyone's preference in terms of underwear?

Right now I mainly use uniqlo cotton boxer-briefs, but they kind of lost their support in some areas, so I'm looking for something that will hold their shape pretty well

Anyone had any experience with Schiesser? They look nice, but I'm really hesitant to spend upwards of $50 on underwear

6avLiAn.jpg

mmQDEtdl.jpg

All my charai friends wear dis. Highly recommended (0).

i can't justify baller underwear, so i have like 30 pairs of bonds boxer briefs (prob $20 AUS a pop) in black that i just replace when they get too thin or haggard. i dunno what the american equivalent to bonds would be - hanes maybe? 

i have a few american apparel pairs from working there previously but the elastic goes to shit after about two washes. some decent colours and variations though.

not to enforce a stereotype, but i tried jp uniqlo boxers years ago and found it too tight and restrictive across my (apparently) huge white dick. sup girls.

i threw out all my uniqlo boxers and only rock ex-officio. worth the price

I have experience with Schiesser. They are okay, but they become a bit loose with time. Biggest problem is that the buttons fall off eventually. I usually prefer Calvin Klein trunks.

i threw out all my uniqlo boxers and only rock ex-officio. worth the price

are these goat for swamp ass?