A pro*ject, concept line..

mmorales

I would like to officially announce the site launch.

Now this is a step in the right direction for us, from here we have set up a survey. This survey was designed for you to give us good solid feedback and help us

determine what you want! All you guys have to do to get this ball rolling on this is complete a quick survey. We want you guys to get dibs first on these items, there will be no reprints beyond what we print for this collection.

again thanks for all the support, bottom line this was done for two things, for art and for you guys.

(all you got to do is go to the site and click the survey link "click here")..

http://wearaproject.com

[email protected]

the hype is real?! really wtf!

^exactly what i was thinking but props on getting your shit off the ground.....now the hard part comes and thats getting your shit running.....the panda print is on point but how many more all over prints fo we need? The styling seems a bit off compared to the rest of the line.

good luck though man, good luck

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

To be honest, most of those are really not good. I'm impressed that you're getting it off the ground, but get more designs like the panda and less of... that other stuff.

First, it just seems like there's not enough really good aesthetic sense and restraint going on, I mean, you got the good panda thing, but then you went and messed it up by doing the "all over" print.

Lose the all-over print for the panda. Use the panda design as the basis for other designs, perhaps.

Secondly, I assume that you're doing a survey to work on your "marketing tactics," or whatever.

My advice? Make everyone remember the panda, it's the best thing you've got going for you. Show multiple panda designs. If not just the panda, then get something cohesive going (i.e. base the whole line around one concept or idea so that the designs work together) so that it looks like you put a lot of thought into the whole line and not just one shirt.

Just my two cents.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Servo, its true, the panda rules all so far, but thats a start, im offering an alternative.. our mission statement will be up soon, not all of the designs make the cut of course...

the all over print is the thing right now yes, but it sa starting place for us, once that sells we will have a small base market with satisfied customers, which allows for two things experimentation and trust..

anyways, i need to get dick cheny in this..

Comp%20Panda%20Gun.jpg

[email protected]

the hype is real?! really wtf!

Ghostface's new album has been out for what, three weeks, and there's already a fucking lyric shirt? Terrible. That shirt alone discredits your whole line. I mean, do you think Ghostface would want to hang out with you? You should think about things like that before you take his songs and put them on a t.