J. Lindeburge Denim

ktothe

Does anyone have any experience with these? I found a pair of what I think are Dogge's at Barneys for cheap so I was wondering If I should give them a try. Whats the quality like? How's the fading over time? Any pictures, or websites that sell other Lindeburge jeans?

Well the only reason im considering them is because they are only $80. Im hoping they shrink a good amount after the first wash but I'll make a final decision when I try them on again tomorrow. I wish someone had a picture of how they look with a bit of wear.

horribly is right on with that, i've seen a few people wearing them and tried on a couple cuts and they have some decent fits, but that back pocket logo is pretty ugly.

Granted, its not much bigger or less conspicuous than Nudie's logo, but there's something about that "U" thats just not appealing.

For 80USD, I would try and grab a pair of APC/Edwin/LVC off supermarket or ebay.

nairb49

they had some pretty sweet designs for the winter collection i think, they were called the one two and three jeans i recall the two's being raw with red buttons which imo looked very nice. also the logo looks good too.

btw; johan lindeberg is a swedish designer who worked the biggest part of his career for diesel, this might explain somethings:P

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

Yeah so I decided to pass them up after trying them on a final time, the fit just wasnt what I was looking for and I would much rather have some New Standards or something for just a little bit more.

Actually Johan isn´t a designer, hes an economist who worked for diesels advertising. He was partly responsible for diesel raise. In 1998 ( I suppose ) he sold his share in diesel and found J.Lindeberg with stores in tokyo, london, new york and stockholm, maybe in somewhere else. I have read few articles about him, and actualy met one of the investor behin d Jlindeberg.

I also have some stuff from JL, including par of white jeans that are made for women but fit me nicely. The guality is ok but not par to premium jeans brands we are all sweating here.

Been reading your nice forum for a while but now finaly i had to register icon_smile_tongue.gif