FOR SALE!!: Nike Tiffanys 8.5, A.P.C. New Standards, Seven of all mankind, Lacoste polo

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Guest jeffvyain

what's the inseam on those APCs? and also how tall are you? don't wanna end up with honeycombs around my thighs because my legs are 6 inchest longer than yours or something

Dammit, I got fucked over. I seriously wasn't trying to sell you guys fakes. The guy that sold them to me at that convention seemed pretty legit and was selling left and right. My bad guys. I'm sorry if anyone is somehow offended by this >_>

and the inseam is 32 in. and I'm 5'7~5'8

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

I didn't hem anything. I bought them from denim bar and I didn't do anything to them like that.

Oh, well after I stretched it out, and uncuffed them. Yeah 34.

Quote:

Dammit, I got fucked over. I seriously wasn't trying to sell you guys fakes. The guy that sold them to me at that convention seemed pretty legit and was selling left and right. My bad guys. I'm sorry if anyone is somehow offended by this >_>

--- Original message by The Diplomatic Aristocrat on Mar 25, 2006 12:00 AM

Hey, those Tiffs look pretty legit to me otherwise than the shady label. Do you have a pic of the inside tag to show?

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by The Diplomatic Aristocrat on Mar 25, 2006 12:00 AM

Hey, those Tiffs look pretty legit to me otherwise than the shady label. Do you have a pic of the inside tag to show?

--- Original message by esque on Mar 29, 2006 07:23 PM

the tiffany's are decent looking, but fakes..... sorry to hear you were duped.

i've seen worse fake tiffany's.... i'd just take down the pics of the tiff's and just eat them. live and learn because everyone is going to say they are the worst ones they have ever seen like it's totally obvious to them trying to make you feel stupid. like they know everything about nike sb.

i know alot about fake dunks, i got a pair of tiff's myself and i had to double take your pics and examine them because the croc skin gets lost in some photos and they don't look right, even real ones. don't feel so bad, it happens sometimes. i almost won an auction for a fake pair of takashi's because i was so excited to get a pair i overlooked one detail. the way people act about fake shoes now a days is rediculous, i don't want to buy fake ones and i understand you gotta be careful and whatnot, but on forums like iss and niketalk these damn kids and all thier legitness is stupid and annoying sometimes. not everyone is out to get you. oh well, sorry for ranting in your thread, i just hope you don't feel stupid and uncool for accidentally buying fake tiffany's. donate them to a salvation army or good will or something, they are still shoes.